- Foster - Each one of our fosters are different, and we can NEVER have too many. Every dog has a different immediate need, so step one in ALL our rescues is finding an appropriate foster home while they await a forever home. We supply all food and medical care needed, you provide a nice place to sleep, exercise and love.
- Advertising- Do you like making flyers? Posting online? Every little bit of exposure helps, even if it's just posting of Facebook, Twitter, or Myspace so your friends and family know about us. You never know who's looking for a dog, or who's looking for a way to get involved.
- Donations- The care of our dogs is covered through second hand donations from the community while minimally funded by the adoption fees. Any old collars, leashes, kennels, puppy formula, de-wormer, flea treatment, old food bowls or food you have is much appreciated.
- Fundraising- There's lots of fundraising and grant opportunities for organizations just like ours, it's just a matter of taking the time to research them. Unfortunately, time is something we seem to be lacking these days.
- Training/Working with dogs- Do you have a natural knack for working with dogs? Is it something you enjoy? We have many opportunities for you to work with the dogs via exercise, socialization and training.
- Transportation- Live out of the area? Know of a dog in need? Headed this way? We've taken dogs from as far as the western tip of Washington and would happily take in more. If transportation is something your available to do, please get in contact.
These are a few ideas but if you have one that's not on the list, by all means, GET IN TOUCH! We know there are thousands of unique skills that we could most definitely use, and look forward to hearing from you.